KIMO 6001 Leaf Blower 2 in 1 vacuum and sweeper is a multifunctional leaf blower that comes in 2 very same models, one powered by 20 volts and 2.0Ah battery and another with 20 volts 4.0Ah battery – other than that. They’re practically similar units.
Features KIMO 6001 Cordless Leaf Blower
Personally, KIMO 6001 Leaf Blower 2 in 1 is made to be an affordable cordless machine with the secondary feature of being a cordless vacuum machine – due to the design of the airway and its turban/impeller, it’s not well advertised as 3 in one device, as 2 in 1 blower and vacuum.
KIMO 6001 Leaf Blower is a highly lightweight machine and might be used even by older people, even children, under the supervision of adults, of course.
The 20 Volt 2.0 Ah battery gives enough power for 15 minutes of continuous operation. The 20 volts Ah battery provides enough power for 30 minutes which is usually more than enough for most cleaning jobs.
- Very lightweight in comparison to other machines in a similar category
- Equally efficient on both dried leaves and snow with shape and design to reach every corner and gap
- Power indicator to check the battery juice all time
- Super solid suction to even absorb tiny particles such as crumbled cookies, pet hair, etc
- The user is needed to squat all the time to reach under the deck or hold it sideways.
- The user must follow some further steps to set the vacuum feature that is not mentioned in the user manual.
If you’re looking for a lightweight, affordable and straightforward leaf blower machine, consider KIMO 6001 Leaf Blower is extremely popular, but the variant with a 4.0 ah battery is gaining in esteem.