This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Electric Leaf Blower.
We would recommend using BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp (LB700), as it is our top pick for you.
We hope this blog post has been informative and helped you understand the differences between gas leaf blowers, electric leaf blowers, and battery-powered leaf blowers.
If you have any questions or want more information about what we offer at Leaf Blower, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Read Next – Best Backpack Leaf Blower Canada Reviews in 2022
The Best Electric Leaf Blower
If you’re looking for a tool to help with lawn maintenance, we have just the thing.
The electric leaf blower is an effective and efficient way of keeping your yard clean without resorting to gas-powered equipment or manual labor.
It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver so that it won’t be hard on your back after long hours in the sun! We know that excellent customer service goes hand in hand with providing high-quality products at affordable prices.
That’s why our team works tirelessly every day to answer any questions about our merchandise quickly and accurately while also making sure all orders are processed promptly.
Stop by today if you want more information on this product.
Read Next – Best Electric Leaf Blowers of 2022
Sun Joe SBJ597E 6-Amp 155 Mph Electric Leaf Blower
$19.91 in stock
2 used from $15.20
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- VERSATILE: Clean sweeping patios, driveways, decks and garages
- POWERFUL: 6-amp motor creates up to 155 mph air speed (max). Required extension cord rating: 14 gauge
- NO LOAD SPEED: 12,000/13,500 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only weighs 3.9 lbs.
BLACK+DECKER Electric Leaf Blower, 7-Amp (LB700)
$29.60 in stock
5 used from $24.99
- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance
- Moves up to 180Mph to 180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves and debris. Uses: Ideal for clearing debris from lawns, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
- Built in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup
- Lightweight at only 4.4 pounds
- Air speed: Up to 180 mph; Included components: (1) LB700 7 Amp blower, (1) Blow tube. Item does not include a cord
EGO Power+ LB5302 3-Speed Turbo 56-Volt 530 CFM Cordless Leaf Blower 2.5Ah Battery and Charger Included
$169.00 in stock
- 530 CFM
- Compact, Light-Weight Design: 7.4lbs with 2.5Ah Battery
- Variable Speed Dial: 250 CFM / 400 CFM / 530 CFM
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather Resistant Construction (ipx4)
WORX WG520 12 Amp TURBINE 600 Electric Leaf Blower
$58.15 in stock
1 used from $37.87
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [TWICE AS FAST AS PRO BLOWERS] Professional-grade gas blowers rely on outdated tech. The Turbine is cutting edge, and spins twice as fast as the blowers used by commercial grounds crews
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. On the open lawn, switch to speed 2 and see what the 110 mph Turbine can do
- [600 CFM] We named the Turbine 600 after the 600 Cubic Feet per Minute of high-capacity air volume that shoots out of its wide-mouth nozzle. That’s a wide, strong path of air that allows you to clear large areas with fewer passes
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Leaf Blower, 125-MPH, 450-CFM (DCBL722P1)
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
Read Next – Best Leaf Blower Under $50