This is a powerful battery-powered leaf blower from the well-known brand Makita.
It is made to be a possible alternative for noisy, polluting machines.
Makita XBU02PT1 has the same air strength as much quieter, smoother, and kinder in the environment. It comes with four rechargeable batteries.
Featurs Makita XBU02PT1 Leaf Blower
This tool lets you pick among 6-speed settings, modifying the power according to the task.
It has a max speed of 120 miles per hour, offering you plenty of kick to blast through even the most enormous piles of leaves you’ve to clear.
We also like that Makita XBU02PT1 batteries can ultimately be charged in 45 minutes, reducing your wait time when you run out of juice.
This Makita XBU02PT1 blower incorporates a brushless motor for additional power and efficiency while also expanding the machine’s life.
Makita XBU02PT1 18V Cordless Brushless Blower Kit
However, you can supposedly get 25 to 28 minutes of working time from one set of batteries on the lowest mode.
In reality, it’s more like 15 – making it less practical than the corded or gas model for more extended and more significant tasks.
The Makita XBU02PT1 is also not a cheap option, so if you’re looking for a cheap leaf blower for light-duty tasks around your yard, this might be a lot more than you need – but for anybody who wants a high-end battery power blower, this’d be just the machine you’re looking for.
Read Next – DEWALT 18V Brushless Leaf Blower
- Six speeds allow you to deliver the power needed for the work
- Fast charging batteries can be charged entirely 45 minutes
- Lightweight machine – weights only 20.5 pounds, lighter than comparable gas-powered
- High power machine – made to complete directly with gas-powered models
- Costly option – Though you expect to pay more for power and quality
- Limited battery life – cannot compete with a gas variant for versatility
Read Next – Makita Leaf Blower DUB182Z
Makita (XBUO2Z) 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Blower Review
Read Next – Makita Cordless Leaf Blower Kit