This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Husqvarna Leaf Blower.
We recommend using Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange, as it is one of the best available products.
Husqvarna has put a lot of time and effort into designing the leaf blower, which is why it ranked #1 on our list.
The motor seems to be designed with ease of use in mind.
If you’re looking for an electric leaf blower that can take care of all your yard work needs, this may be the one for you!
The Best Husqvarna Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna leaf blower is a powerful and capable machine that can be used for many purposes.
Whether you need to clear your deck of leaves or blow dirt off your driveway, the Husqvarna leaf blower provides power without losing performance.
With an ergonomic design and durable construction, this product will last through years of use and still provide excellent results.
If you’re looking for a high-quality tool to make fall cleanup more accessible than ever, look no further than the Husqvarna Leaf Blower!
If you have never tried using a Husqvarna backpack leaf blower, you are in for a treat! Backpack leaf blowers might be the most relaxing tool in the garage.
As fall approaches and leaves start to pile up on your once-pristine lawn, there is nothing quite like the feeling of blowing them to a single side and into a perfect pile. We highly advise it!
Leaf blowers come in all sizes and shapes. The Husqvarna leaf blower variety has advantages over its handheld cousins. With the help of your favorite wheelbarrow, you will be cleaning up your yard in no time.
Read Next – Stihl BG 50 vs BG 56 C E Leaf Blower
Why pick a Husqvarna backpack leaf blower?
There are a few essential benefits to Husqvarna backpack leaf blowers. Firstly, the machine’s weight is much better spread across your shoulders with the motor strapped to your back.
Secondly, you don’t have to put the leaf blower down as you navigate your yard to clear it. Things forever end up in the way, and having two free hands is a big help.
These backpack leaf blowers are usually much more robust than their hand-hand relatives. Sometimes, they deliver so much whoosh you could be forgiven for feeling like you are wearing a jet pack.
In this deep-dive review, we have assembled our best picks for an extensive range of different uses. We will also answer many general questions buyers have about Husqvarna leaf blowers.
Read Next – Hitachi RB24EAP Leaf Blower Review 2022
Which Husqvarna Leaf Blower Is For You
When it comes to lawn care tools, you can never go badly with Husqvarna. The producer is known for creating high-standard tools built to last, and this blower is a remarkable example of its impressive engineering prowess.
For a powerful leaf blower, the Husqvarna 350BT is relatively lightweight. Weighing about 22.5 lbs, it would not strain your shoulders and back so quickly. The harness does a remarkable work of distributing the weight, permitting you to work more efficiently.
The 350BT features an X-Torx engine. It delivers more torque while increasing fuel efficiency. The engine provides an excellent throttle response and the best airflow performance.
The handle is placed on the right side of the tube, away from the top, to give you an excellent grip. You can adjust it to your preferred grip style.
If you are left-handed, this machine got you covered. The 350BF is a pretty different version of the 350BT. It may be simple to operate for a leaf-handed person, as the controls are placed on the left side.
Husqvarna 580 BTS
This machine is a powerhouse and has earned the best following in the commercial market. Its Husqvarna has the most robust offering and delivers a whopping 206 mph airspeed at 910 cfm. Not only is that one of the highest airspeeds, with a higher high cfm.
Digging into the more OK specs, all that power comes at the expense of some weight, and at 26lbs, this is one of the best blowers. That makes it exceptionally well matched to a commercial or heavy-stress atmosphere but potentially not the best blower for the typical backyard homeowner.
Equipped with a remarkable large tank, this blower has an ample 87.9 ft—Oz tank, providing a significant run time for long-blowing sessions. At 440 g/kwh fuel use, that equates to about a one-hour reported run time, which is standard for business blowers.
In summary, this is an excellent option if you are looking for a heavyweight commercial blower. Enormous pushing power combined with a big fuel tank and a well-respected brand make the best selection for heavy-duty applications.
The 150 BT is a Husqvarna mid-size machine and still packs a massive punch for a lighter and smaller unit than its bigger brother. This will be an excellent option for most light, residential, and commercial buyers, providing the best power in a small, reliable package.
With a 20N blowing force coming from a 2.15 hp machine, this model weighs in at a pretty light 220lbs, making it relaxing to wear for long sessions in the yard.
It is value mentioning that this blower uses a two-cycle X-torq motor, which may not be every person’s choice because of the need to pre-mix the fuel. That said, paying for massive power in a lightweight package is a little sacrifice – something that is impossible with a four-cycle or electric motor.
Best of all, it is very completive from a price perspective, making it highly attainable for most homeowners. Further, with Husqvarna’s wealth of experience as an industry monster in garden equipment, you can feel confident that you are purchasing a standard and long-lasting machine.
Read Next – Husqvarna Backpack Blower 130BT
Are backpack blowers excellent than handheld ones?
Handheld leaf blowers are generally lightweight, and you can move and direct them in tight areas. But they are not the most robust options out there. Backpack leaf blowers are heavier and more muscular than their handheld counterparts.
You can use them for clearing leaves from an extensive area, whereas handheld leaf blowers are intended for little driveways and gardens.
Backpack leaf blowers, despite their weight, are best for your back, arm, and shoulders as the weight is distributed. Handheld leaf blowers might strain your back and arm.
What is better: two-stroke or four-stroke leaf blowers?
A two-stroke engine, also called a two-cycle engine, is more potent than a four-stroke engine for the same weight. Four-stroke engines, on the other hand, are very economical. They are also simple and affordable in construction.
For a little handheld leaf blower, a two-stroke engine is a top option due to its lightweight and maximum performance.
But you have to combine oil and fuel in a two-stroke engine. Backpack leaf blowers can be built using a four-stroke engine as they distribute the weight perfectly.
How are leaf blowers rated?
Leaf blowers are generally rated based on two things: the air flow rate, measured in cubic feet per minute, or airspeed, or CFM, measured in miles per hour or MPH.
Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange,1-(Pack)
- Husqvarna 350BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower combines a high powered gas leaf blower with state-of-the-art ergonomic design
- Powerful Clearing Performance: 2-cycle, 50.2-cc, 2.1-HP X-Torq engine has a powerful blowing force (180 MPH, 692 CFM, 21 N), reduces emissions up to 60%, and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%
- Ergonomic Features: Gas leaf blower backpack features an ergonomic harness system and an adjustable offset handle that makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Easy Starting and Operation: Air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for trouble-free starting and LowVib technology significantly reduces vibrations so you can work more comfortably
- Gas Blowers for Lawn Care: These gas leaf blowers feature cruise control and tube-mounted throttle controls for easy operation, whether you're clearing leaves, grass clippings or hedge trimmings
Husqvarna 150BT Gas Leaf Blower, 51-cc 2.16-HP 2-Cycle Backpack Leaf Blower, 765-CFM, 270-MPH, 22-N Powerful Clearing Performance and Ergonomic Harness System
- Husqvarna 150BT Gas Backpack Leaf Blower combines a high powered gas leaf blower with state-of-the-art ergonomic design
- Powerful Clearing Performance: 2-cycle, 51-cc, 2.16-HP engine has a powerful blowing force (765 CFM, 270 MPH, 22 N), reduces emissions up to 60%, and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%
- Ergonomic Harness System: Gas leaf blower backpack features a padded harness, hip belt and weight-leveling load management system for optimal comfort
- Easy Operation: Air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for trouble-free starting, plus the variable speed throttle with cruise control allows for easy operation without the need to regulate the blower's speed
- Gas Blowers for Lawn Care: Gas leaf blowers simplify the process of regular yard maintenance and more demanding lawn care tasks, like cleaning up heavy, wet leaves and debris
Husqvarna 360BT 65.6cc 2-Cycle Gas 890 CFM 232 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60 Percent and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20 Percent
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- HIGH BLOWING CAPACITY: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.Maximum power speed:8100 rpm
- AIR PURGE: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Powerful commercial-style backpack blower designed for demanding tasks. X-Torq engine for excellent performance, good fuel economy and low emissions. High air speed combined with large air flow gives sufficient capacity for most jobs
Husqvarna 589746401 Leaf Toy Plastic Blower, Grey/Orange
3 used from $20.67
- Looks and sounds like a real Husqvarna 125B Blower
- Engine lights up and blows air
- Streamers on end of tube shows gentle air flow
- Perfect for kids ages 3 and up
- Requires 3 AA batteries
Husqvarna 580BTS Leaf Blower