This article will examine some of the best-chosen Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews.
We would recommend using Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery, and Charger Included 24252 as it is our top pick for you.
This post is for you if you are looking for a cordless leaf blower.
We have reviewed some of the top models on the market and provided insight into what to look for when buying one.
Be sure to read our article before making your purchase!
The best Cordless Leaf Blower Reviews
Our conclusion is simple.
If you want to be more environmentally friendly and have a leaf blower that will last for years, buy the Greenworks Cordless Leaf Blower today!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve found the best cordless leaf blower reviews for you.
The reviews are unbiased but helpfully provide an overview of each product’s features and specifications so you can make a more informed decision about which one is right for your needs.
This way, when it comes time to buy, all you need to do is click on our page links below and get started!
Read Next – Greenworks Variable Speed Cordless Leaf
A cordless leaf blower is a beneficial tool that helps clean your backyard or garden from dried-up debris and leaves.
If cleaning the garden/backyard with a rack or broom makes you unable to enjoy your weekend activities, or if you want to clean your garden fast and efficiently, invest in a Cordless Leaf blower.
A cordless leaf blower runs on a battery. As an outcome, you can carry it easily without having any restrictions in your garden or backyard to blow away dried debris and leaves very fast and effectively. It is portable, lightweight, and a handy tool that helps maintain a clean yard.
What To Look For When Choosing A Cordless Leaf Blower
KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower
Kimo is a very affordable brand of power tools that can be a great pick if you are on a big budget. This is true for the Kimo cordless leaf blower, among some of the top options.
Kimo cordless leaf blower is a 2-in-1 gadget as this leaf blower can be used as a blower/sweeper and vacuum, which can be very handy for many users. It is one of the cost-friendly blowers present on this list. Even then, it provides the best performance.
It has a 20V battery with a 2.0 Ah capacity and can last up to twenty minutes. Its strong motor with copper winding can reach up to 20,000 RPM. As an outcome, the airspeed from this blower can reach 150 MPH easily and generates an airflow of up to two hundred CFM.
You can use this blower as a vacuum as well. Since this is a cheap leaf blower, it comes with just a two-year warranty that is guessed at this price range.
Snapper XD Powergrip Leaf blower
Snapper is one of the famous brands for its electric as well as non-electric power tools.
They have a brushless motor that can produce air speed up to 140 MPH and an air volume of up to seven hundred CFM. As an outcome, you can use this leaf blower on quite dense piles of leaves or waste.
To pYou a powerful 82V battery with a 2Ah capacity, wh to power the motorist is one of the most robust options. While this 2AH battery might not seem significant, it provides a perfect run time of up to forty-five minutes.
You can completely recharge this battery using the charger in just thirty minutes. It is also very durable and reliable, as you get a five-year warranty with this cordless leaf blower.
Greenworks 40V Cordless Leaf Blower 24252
With the battery linked, this machine can generate wind speeds of up to 150 mph while weighing just under five pounds.
The Greenworks machine comes with a 40V 2.0Ah battery and a charger for improving the battery between jobs. It has a variable speed trigger to manage output and battery use.
There is also a handy tub extension to raise your reach and concentrate the airflow – perfect for piles of wet leaves. If you are using other Greenworks 40V battery run yard equipment, this blower will also work with those batteries, permitting you to extend the fourteen-minute run time.
Remember that this lightweight blower generates only 135 cfm maximum; it is excellent for light-duty jobs.
Read Next – KIMO 6001 Cordless Leaf Blower 20V
Makita XBU02PT1 Cordless Leaf Blower
The machine is a great and powerful blower from a reputable brand. It is considered by some experts to be the best lithium-ion cordless leaf blower accessible in the industry.
The BL brushless motor is one of the best motors accessible from a reputable leader in power tools.
Unlike similar models, the XBU02PTI uses two batteries to power the motor versus one, adding to the total carrying weight and making it one of the weighty models.
It has two extra batteries to restrict downtime but a reasonably quick battery charge time of about forty-five minutes.
Husqvarna 230iB Cordless Blower
The Husqvarna brand is primarily known by professional lawn care for its line of gas-run models. But the 230iB is an excellent choice for consumers looking for a less-strong, less costly, battery-run powered leaf blower.
It gathers a brushless motor with a 40V battery to provide the power to make air speeds up to 83 MPH with a respectable 290 CFM.
The battery length does emerge to be weaker than its rivals. Also, it has a strange spec that lowers the motor speed after about a minute of full-throttle use to help preserve the battery.
A side note – the battery will not charge if it is warm or has just been used. So, if you plan on using this model for a higher period, I would purchase a spare battery to keep you working continuously.
Read Next – Cordless Leaf Blower KIMO 20 Sweeper
SnapFresh battery-powered 20V Cordless Leaf Blower
SnapFresh is a famous brand that develops premium standard lawn, patio, and garden maintenance products. Apart from this, it also manufactures grow light strips and home improvement gears.
SnapFresh cordless leaf blower features turbocharging technology to raise the highest air output to 130mph for the prosperous blowing of leaves. It has a two-in-one design with two operating models for optimized airflow.
Pressing the switch, you can adjust the airflow from 60 to 130mph. Additionally, the adjustable blowing tubes ensure that you will have a relaxing blowing experience irrespective of your height.
The leaf blower features the best design with a weight of fewer than 2.7 lbs for a simple one-hand operation. A flexible wrapper covers the handgrip to stop straining and slipping your hand when operating the equipment.
The machine is powered by a 2.0ah 20V battery that gives twenty minutes of run time for the first mode and fifteen minutes for the second mode. It takes up to one hour for the storm to reach complete charge.
The leaf blower is designed to last long with the latest turbo tech integrated copper motor. Not just does the engine last longer, but it also uses less power.
EGO Power+ LB5800 580 CFM Variable-Speed 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Leaf Blower Battery & Charger Not Included
$159.00 in stock
2 used from $104.50
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Variable-speed control delivers 225-580 CFM
- 4 times quieter than gas blowers
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachment included
WORX 20V Turbine Cordless Two-Speed Leaf Blower Power Share - WG547 (Battery & Charger Included)
22 used from $78.98
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Switch to speed 2 on the open lawn and see what 75 mph of Turbine blowing power can do
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of this wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume, so you clear your property in fewer passes and with less leg work
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] With all that power, the Turbine is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 4.9 lbs., and the ergonomic design funnels the wind in a way that’s easy to handle
Greenworks 40V (150 MPH / 130 CFM) Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
$97.70 in stock
13 used from $50.69
- 40V SWEEPER - this 40V sweeper is great for perfect for cleaning leaves and debris off hard surface areas and patios .Includes one 2.0 Ah battery and charger. Up to 15 minutes of runtime on hight with a 2.0 Ah batteryIncluded 40V Battery powers over 60 Greenworks 40V tools.
- 150 MPH AIR SPEED - delivers powerful performance. Concentrator nozzle makes clearing debris from tight spaces a breeze
- VARIABLE SPEED DIAL – for maximum power, great for moving heavier objects
- COMFORT GRIP – superior comfort and control
- LIGHTWEIGHT : for better handling and less user fatigue
RYOBI 40-Volt Bare Tool Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Variable-Speed 125 MPH 550 CFM Jet Fan Leaf Blower GEN4 (Tool-Only)
$199.93 in stock
6 used from $105.90
- Battery and Charger Not Included. Product is the bare tool only, and is intended to supplement your existing Ryobi 40v battery and charger set.
- 550 CFM and 125 MPH of Clearing Force for Gas-Like Power; The Industry's Quietest Handheld Blower at only 59dB
- Brushless Motor Delivers Increased Run Time and Power
- Turbo button for maximum power; Variable speed trigger for air control
- Jet Fan design for increased airflow
EKACO Leaf Blower - 320 CFM 150 21V MPH Leaf Blower Cordless with 4.0Ah Battery and Charger, Electric Leaf Blower with 6-Speed Control 2 Section Tubes for Lawn Care, Yard, Snow Debris, and Dust
- 【Ultra Powerful Cordless Leaf Blower】Leaf Blower uses advanced turbo techs and all-copper motors provide up to 20000 r/min strong power, pushes up to 320 CFM of air at a velocity of 150 MPH. Large blowing speed, and 0-9m³/min air volume. It is enough to efficiently clear away dry or wet leaves and garden debris on the driveway and lawn with its ample power, it'll be a cinch to blow leaves and debris around your home.
- 【Include 21V 4.0Ah Battery and Charger】This lightweight yet powerful leaf blower cordless contains a 21V 4000mAh battery pack to offer an impressive 1-3 hours of leaf-blowing power in low-speed mode, or up to 15-25 minutes in high-speed. The battery features superior technology, longer life, and lower energy consumption, 4 LED red light, you can check the battery power at any time for timely charging.
- 【6 Adjustable Speeds And 2 Adjustable Tubes】Leaf blower allows you to quickly switch between 6 different modes, you can easily switch different speeds to blow leaves in your yard, sweep light snowfall on the sidewalk, sweep debris, pet hair in your house, and blow dust from hard-to-clean corners. Upgraded double-length tube making operation easier, helps increase reach and blower efficiency.
- 【Ergonomic Design-One Hand Operation】This handheld leaf blower evenly distributes weight from the handle to the nozzle making the blowing forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downward, reducing operator fatigue for greater comfort and balance. Detachable telescopic pipe, which is more convenient to blow without bending down. 6 lbs super lightweight allows you to lift the air blower easily with one hand, making your work easier.
- 【More Convenient, Plug-and-Play】Electric leaf blower is lighter and easier to carry and start than most leaf blowers, no cord, insert the nozzle, and then insert the battery, and you can start. No more tripping over cords continuously gets in the way making it difficult to do your work. Electric and battery-powered leaf blower voices range from 65 to 78 decibels, quieter than their counterparts.
Read Next – Best Electric Leaf Blowers of 2022
BEST Battery Leaf Blower Review 2022 | EGO Ryobi Dewalt Echo Makita Toro Milwaukee
Read Next – Echo Leaf Blower – Our Top Picks